These easy Halloween clementine pumpkins make a fun and healthy treat during spooky season!
A delicious fruity snack for lunchboxes and Halloween parties!
This "recipe" is so simple that anyone can make it! All you need to do is peel some clementines or satsumas, cut celery sticks into batons, and add a parsley leaf for decoration.
It's a fun and easy way to get kids involved in the kitchen.
👩🍳 Love easy healthy Halloween recipes? Try my green apple monsters too!
✔️ Why you'll love this recipe!
- A fun and healthy Halloween snack for kids.
- Easy and quick to make.
- Packed with vitamin C.
- Just 3 ingredients.
- Perfect for snacks, lunchboxes, and Halloween parties.
🛒 Ingredient notes
Clementines - or use satsumas, easy peelers, or oranges.
Celery - cut into small battons. Swap for cucumber if you prefer.
Parsley - or use coriander.
🔪 How to make clementine pumpkins for Halloween
The recipe card with ingredient quantities and detailed instructions can be found at the bottom of the post
One: Peel the clementines, making sure that the inside stays intact and in one piece.
Two: Cut short sticks of celery and push them down into the centre of each clementine.
Three: Pop a parsley leaf on the top of each clementine pumpkin to act as a leaf.
🍴 Serving suggestions
- Swap the celery for cucumber sticks.
- Add edible eyes.
- Use satsumas, easy peelers, or oranges.
Make-ahead: Make the clementine pumpkins up to 24 hours ahead.
Store: In the fridge.
Freeze: Not suitable for home freezing.
😋 More Halloween recipes
Halloween Clementine Pumpkins
- 6 Clementines
- 1 Stick of Celery
- Small bunch Parsley
- Peel the clementines, making sure that the inside stays intact and in one piece.6 Clementines
- Cut short sticks of celery and push them down into the centre of each clementine.1 Stick of Celery
- Pop a parsley leaf on the top of each clementine pumpkin to act as a leaf.Small bunch Parsley