This refreshing strawberry mojito cooler is the perfect cocktail when sweet juicy strawberries are in season. There is nothing better on a hot sunny day!
With strawberries, limes and mint, it's the ultimate thirst quenching crowd pleaser. Make a big jug for your next BBQ or summer party.
✔️ Why should you try it?
- Great for parties
- The perfect summer drink
- Uses seasonal fruit
- Soda Water
One: Cut the strawberries in half and quarter the limes.
Two: Pour the rum, soda water and sugar into a large jug and give it a good stir to dissolve the sugar.
Three: Add in the mint leaves, limes and strawberries.
Four: Store in the fridge until needed and add a handful of ice just before serving.
- Use different berries such as raspberries or blueberries, or a combination of all three.
- Use organic locally grown strawberries for the best taste.
- Lightly crush (muddle) the strawberries to make the cooler a beautiful pink colour. If you don't have a muddler, use a wooden spoon instead.
- Make it a refreshing mocktail by leaving out the rum.
Make the strawberry mojito cocktail in a jug and leave it in the fridge for up to 6 hours before serving. Give it a good mix before adding the ice.
More strawberry recipes you might like!
Tried this recipe? Leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star rating in the comments!
Strawberry Mojito Cooler
- 15 Strawberries
- 3 Limes
- 3 Sprigs of Mint
- 2 tablespoon Caster Sugar
- 300 ml White Rum
- 600 ml Soda Water
- Ice to serve
- Halve the strawberries and quarter the limes.
- Mix together the rum, soda water and sugar in a large jug (I use a wooden spoon for this), until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add in the strawberries, limes and mint leaves
- Serve with crushed ice.
The only thing better than a mojito, is this one with strawberries in it! So good and refreshing for spring!
We live in South Florida, so refreshing cocktails like this mojito cooler are perfect for us! I'm going to make this over the weekend and sip on my back porch!
The freshness of this cocktail is so inviting it looks fantastic!
Yum!! This mojito was light and refreshing -- I love a traditional mojito but I might love this strawberry version even more!
This looks wonderful and perfect for this weekend! Definitely saving this! So excited!