This refreshing strawberry mojito cooler is the perfect cocktail when sweet juicy strawberries are in season. There is nothing better on a hot sunny day!
With strawberries, limes and mint, it's the ultimate thirst quenching crowd pleaser. Make a big jug for your next BBQ or summer party.
✔️ Why should you try it?
- Great for parties
- The perfect summer drink
- Uses seasonal fruit
- Soda Water
One: Cut the strawberries in half and quarter the limes.
Two: Pour the rum, soda water and sugar into a large jug and give it a good stir to dissolve the sugar.
Three: Add in the mint leaves, limes and strawberries.
Four: Store in the fridge until needed and add a handful of ice just before serving.
- Use different berries such as raspberries or blueberries, or a combination of all three.
- Use organic locally grown strawberries for the best taste.
- Lightly crush (muddle) the strawberries to make the cooler a beautiful pink colour. If you don't have a muddler, use a wooden spoon instead.
- Make it a refreshing mocktail by leaving out the rum.
Make the strawberry mojito cocktail in a jug and leave it in the fridge for up to 6 hours before serving. Give it a good mix before adding the ice.
More strawberry recipes you might like!
Strawberry Mojito Cooler
- Wooden Spoon
- Chopping Board
- 15 Strawberries
- 3 Limes
- 3 Sprigs of Mint
- 2 tablespoon Caster Sugar
- 300 ml White Rum
- 600 ml Soda Water
- Ice to serve
- Halve the strawberries and quarter the limes.
- Mix together the rum, soda water and sugar in a large jug (I use a wooden spoon for this), until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add in the strawberries, limes and mint leaves
- Serve with crushed ice.