Welcome to #CookBlogShare week 24! Summer has most definitely arrived so this week I'm showcasing some delicious summery desserts and sweet treats!
There was a delicious array of recipes linked up to last week's post and because it's June, and we're all basking in some much-needed summer sunshine, I've decided to showcase a wonderful selection of summery desserts and sweet treats, as well as a few favourite dessert recipes from my blog Effortless Foodie!
4 Sweet treat's from #CookBlogShare Week 23
This Lemon and Berry Trifle recipe is a keeper… Trifle sponge (gluten free or not), spread with lemon curd and soaked in Limoncello Liqueur… layered with homemade tangy berry compote and topped with plenty of Mascarpone custard and pillowy whipped cream. The perfect dessert.
Refreshing, fruity and so versatile. You can whip up this German red berry pudding in around 15 minutes using fresh or frozen berries. It's a hit with adults and children alike.
This Strawberry Passionfruit Pavlova not only has a gorgeous easy to make meringue base, but the cream topping with strawberries and passionfruit is just delightful. It’s fresh and fruity and the best thing is it can be made ahead and bought out when ready.
These Strawberry Tarts look like a simple summer dessert. Made with ready-made puff pastry, then filled with a creamy custard and topped with sweet strawberries. Delicious!
3 Summer desserts from Effortless Foodie
JOIN THIS WEEK'S #COOKBLOGSHARE
We will be tweeting and commenting on submitted links and the recipes will be pinned to the #CookBlogShare group board on Pinterest.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you are on Twitter we invite you tag @effortlessf00d, @lavenderandlovage and @sewwhite using the #CookBlogShare hashtag for retweets.
Please feel free to add the #CookBlogShare hashtag to your Instagram posts and don't forget to post your recipes on the Cook Blog Share Facebook Page.
Non Bloggers – skip to the bottom of the page and click on the inlinkz button. This will take you to the page where all of the recipe thumbnails are displayed. Click on the thumbnails that catch your eye to take you to the website where the recipe can be found. Remember they will be added to as the week goes on, so don’t forget to pop back and take a look again later.
BLOGGERS – HOW DO I JOIN #COOKBLOGSHARE WEEK 4?
- You can link up any foodie posts you have. Both old and new posts are
welcome as long as they have not been linked to #CookBlogShare before.
- Link up a recipe or foodie post by clicking the blue ‘add your link’ button below and follow the instructions. You can link up to 4 posts.
- Add a link from your post back to this post so everyone else can find it
and link up too!
- Add the #CookBlogShare badge to your post (Code below – for
WordPress copy and paste the code below into the text view of your post or copy and save image).
- Comment on some of the other recipes linked up here (at least 2 for each link you add, but the more you can the better) and generally share the love with a bit of social media action!
- Plus comment on either this post or one of the posts labelled HOST in the linky.
- By joining in you are giving the #CookBlogShare hosts permission to use your pictures in a roundup and on social media if your recipe is selected.
- Next week's host will be Karen.