Creamy, sweet Biscoff Porridge is the perfect early morning pick me up, and will keep tummies nice and full until lunchtime.
- 70 g Oats rolled oats
- 350 ml Milk
- 2 tablespoon Biscoff Spread
For the topping
- 50 ml Milk you may not need all of it
- 1 Banana sliced
- 2 tablespoon Biscoff Spread melted in the microwave for 10 seconds
Place the oats and 350ml of milk in a pan and bring to a boil. Immediately turn the heat down to low and continue to cook for 3 -4 minutes, stirring often, until the porridge is creamy.
Take the porridge off the heat and stir in the Biscoff spread. Mix until the Biscoff spread is melted.
The porridge will thicken up quite a bit so start adding the 50ml of extra milk specified in the topping ingredients until you reach your desired consistency. You might find you only need 20ml to get the porridge just how you like it.
Spoon the porridge into 2 bowls and top with sliced banana and drizzle with the melted Biscoff Spread.
Nutrition: The nutritional information provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools. Information can vary depending on various factors, but we have endeavoured to be as accurate as possible.
- Use almond or oat milk instead of cow's milk to make the porridge vegan-friendly.
- Top the cookie butter Biscoff porridge with fresh berries instead of sliced banana. Raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries would all work well.
- Sprinkle over seeds and chopped nuts for added crunch and texture.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon to bring out that cookie butter flavour.
- Reduce the calories and forget that drizzle of melted Biscoff spread at the end.
- For a less sweet porridge try my creamy peanut butter porridge instead.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.